NOAA's official value for the total length of the U.S. shoreline is 95,471 miles.The desire to live by the sea is as old as the Unites States of America. Hawaii, Florida, and the Carolinas are leading the way with the most pristine, white sand beaches.
A few samples of today's listings of Beachfront Estate for sale in the USA.In all there are twenty three U.S. states bordering either on an ocean or the Gulf of Mexico. These sought after destinations offer one-of-a-kind properties that demand premium prices and sell to those who can afford it, a market that no realtor would want to miss.
- Old Saybrook, Connecticut, $28,000,000
- Montauk, New York, $25,000,000
- Water Mill, New York, $85,000,000
- Jupiter Island, Hobe Sound, Florida, $62,500,000
- Private Estate, Bridgehampton, New York, Price Upon Request
- Sag Harbor, New York, $49,000,000
- Ocean Front Del Mar, California, $39,500,000
- N Bay Road, Miami Beach, Florida, $35,900,000
- Kahala Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii, $16,950,000
- Old Habor Road, North Palm Beach, Florida, $13,975,000
- Marthas Vineyard, Aquinnah, Massachusetts, Price Upon Request
- Indian Field Road, Greenwich, Connecticut, $130,000,000 (Sold)