It only takes a glance to realize that this top level domain, Same-SexBenefits.com is amongst the very top in its category.
What makes Same-SexBenefits.com so valuable are the KEY WORDS SAME-SEX and BENEFITS and the top level suffix (extension) dot-com.
- The URL or website title (this domain) exactly describes content for a Same-Sex Benefits related website like Same-Sex marriages and/or Same-Sex Couples. and vice versa; i.e. content mirrors the domain name. It's a marriage made in heaven.
Short domains such as this one are exceedingly rare and well worth the investment and 'Same Sex Benefits' produces 97,900,000 Google results!
Important domain name related facts:
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 on Friday, June 26, 2015, that it is legal for all Americans, no matter their gender or sexual orientation, to marry the people they love.
U.S. States cannot keep same-sex couples from marrying and must recognize their unions, the Supreme Court says in a ruling that for months has been the focus of speculation.
Let’s look at some same-sex Benefits for married couples regardless of gender.
- Same-sex couples benefit from filing income tax jointly and now can file joint state tax returns.
- Companies do extend health benefits to employees' same-sex partners.
- Benefits also apply for spouses, ex-spouses and survivors of deceased workers.
- Social Security gives same-sex married couples the same survivor benefits.
- Social Security Administration gives to surviving spouses to help with expenses like burials.
- When one partner dies, the surviving spouse has legal rights to the inheritance.
- Same-sex couples now have access to the economic safeguards they need, intended to keep them out of poverty.